Armed Forces Services Center
If you are a reservist, a family member or friend of a reservist, or interested in joining the reserves, here are answers to your questions about health care plans, pay, pensions, and local reservist support groups.
- Reservist Family Benefit Handbook
- This booklet is designed to help when your loved one is away, whether serving in support of a military operation overseas, performing security or other duty in a local or regional location, or performing training at the local armory or reserve center. (supplied by Dept. of Defense)
- Predeployment Guide: A Plan For Coping
- Being separated from family and friends is never easy, but the Predeployment Guide provided here can make it a more bearable experience for you. (supplied by U.S. Air Force)
- National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Government organization promotes cooperation and understanding between Reservists and their civilian employers.
- Office of the Secretary of Defense: Reserve Affairs
- Includes helpful information for Reservists' families.
- Mailing Tips for Troops in the Middle East
- (Postal Service Guidelines)
The Postal Service is no longer delivering mail to military personnel in the Middle East when addressed to "Any Service Member"
Benefits & Legal Protections
Family & Individual Help
Pay & Witholdings
Join the Reserve