Directions to Bills Main Office in Paterson
From the South:
- Take the Garden State Parkway North to exit 155 P (Route 19 North/Paterson).
- Follow Rt. 19 until the end, bear to the left toward Downtown Paterson. The exit ramp will turn into Ward Street.
- Follow Ward Street through Four Lights. The fourth light is the intersection of Clark and Ward Streets. Our office is on the left corner.
From the East or West:
- Take Route 80 to exit 57B (Downtown Paterson). The exit ramp will turn into Ward Street. Follow the directions above from Ward Street.
From the North:
- Take the Garden State Parkway South to Exit 159/Route 80 West.
- Follow the above directions from Route 80.
From the Lincoln Tunnel
- Take Route 3 West to the Parkway North, Exit 155 P (Route 19/Paterson) on the Parkway.
- Follow the directions above from Route 19.
From Rt. 21 (Belleville, Nutley, Newark, Passaic area)
- Take Route 21 North to the end. Merge onto Rt. 20 North and follow the signs to Route 80 West.
- Follow the above directions from Rt. 80.
When traveling on Ward Street toward the Federal Building, parking is available in the Municipal Parking Lot between the third and fourth traffic lights on your left.