One of my top priorities as your Representative in Congress is to be a strong voice for you here at home, as well as in Washington, D.C.
Nothing is more central to my job as your Congressman than helping to address individual concerns whenever possible. My door is always open to you. Our staff stands ready to assist you, whether you are having difficulty dealing with a federal agency or if you simply have a question about an issue of interest to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I still recieve an economic stimulus check?
- Am I eligible for housing assistance?
- Where can I find immigration forms?
- How can I become a U.S. citizen?
- How can I intern in Congressman Pascrell's offices?
- How can I order a flag to be flown over the Capitol Building?
- How do I apply for Social Security?
- How do I obtain tax forms?
- What is the status of my VA claim or appeal?
- How can I request tours of Washington attractions?
- How can I seek an academy nomination from Congressman Pascrell?
- How do I urge Congressman Pascrell to support legislation?
- What's the status of a bill in Congress?
- How can I apply for federal grants?
- What help is available for small businesses?
- How can I apply for college financial aid?
- How do I obtain a passport?
- What are the current warnings for international travel?
- What should I do if I encounter ID theft?
- Where can I find web resources for the disabled?
- How do I claim my EITC?